Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finished Object Friday

More knitting.... I hope no one minds! I haven't done much "crafting" recently other than the knitting for some reason. I have a couple of sewing projects in the works though. Anyway, this is another Christmas gift... I hope she is enjoying them!! :)





Here's the pattern. It was an easy knit... I thought they were going to be really big, but washing helped them a lot. It was fun seeing them take shape. Oh, and they have a name: Sugar Plum Slippers! :)

ETA: Pattern link fixed :) (I'm not endorsing the site and content, just the pattern.)

We would love to see some of your crafty items! Care to join in? Guidelines can be found here.

12 comments:

  1. Those look so warm and comfy. I envy people who can create wearable art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the slippers, they look comfy. No finished object for me today but you need to check out my newest post. Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh...those look so cozy. They just call for a cup o hot chocolate and a spot in front of the fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to join you on Finished Object Friday :)
    I love that you name your creations, just an extra personal touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. charity, the pattern didn't show up! Can you try to re link it again for us? Thanks. Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I think it's fixed. Can't wait to see your slippers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What kind of yarn did you use and what size needles? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used size 6, and Sugar and Cream yarn. I love working with cotton yarns! :) This is a large skein I bought on sale. You can also see it in last week's FOF - the in-progress dishcloth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I don't have anything to link to - sorry!! I found you via S&T and loved your site so popped back to have another look! Those sox rock!! They look so toasty warm!!

    FeeBeeKay

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to knit slipper similar to these, but now I've forgotten how!

    You were kind enough to tell me which camera you used to take those teapot shots, but I'd LOVE to know the model. I'm seriously wanting to buy one, and there are so very many. I'm confused. Please email me:

    smilingsal55 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!