Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Deals and "Steals"

First let me say that I am not a big "shopper," but I do like to find deals - like finding things for a fraction of the cost! :) So I just wanted to share a few "fun" recent bargains with you. (Something a little more lighthearted after my more serious previous post.)

Remember these shoes? Well, I had been keeping my eyes open for a good deal on a purse to match. Saturday while shopping area thrift stores with Mary, my sis-in-law, I found this:

It works, don't you think? And it still had the original designer price tag!

Then today while shopping with a friend, I fell in love with this:


Isn't it beautiful? Here's the lid:

It was 75% off in the Christmas section, but I think it looks like a winter teapot to me!

Oh, and this wasn't on sale, but it didn't cost much, and really did you think I could resist it???

It probably should say "My first love is cherries" but chocolate works too! :)

Well, I hope you enjoyed looking at my bargains! I've also found some great clothes at thrift shops and on clearance. You'll probably see those now and again in some pictures! :) I do love a good bargain!

Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. I love all your bargains. I can't wait until my feet aren't fat anymore so I can wear cute shoes again. Sure wish we could go shopping together, I could use some retail therapy. Happy Bargain Hunting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!