
Redeemed, how I love to proclaim it!
Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb;
Redeemed through His infinite mercy,
His child and forever I am.
Redeemed, and so happy in Jesus,
No language my rapture can tell;
I know that the light of His presence
With me doth continually dwell.
Redeemed, redeemed,
Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb;
Redeemed, redeemed,
His child and forever I am.
selected from Redeemed, How I Love To Proclaim It!
by Fanny J. Crosby
This song really spoke to me this morning in church. What a wonderful thing to be redeemed, to have our sins forgiven! Are we eager to share our joy with others? Do we "love to proclaim it?" How wonderful to be God's child!
You may not think that this is a very "wintery" picture, but down here in Texas pansies are a winter flower! :) If we don't have too hard a freeze, they bloom for quite a while. This isn't one of my flowers, it was taken on one of our recent trips. Maybe I should have planted a few this year. I would have enjoyed the color about now! :) Anyway, I love how the sunlight is illuminating this one.
Blessings!
We also sang that song this morning in church! It's a wonderful old song. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a coincidence! It is a good song! :)
ReplyDelete