Friday, January 9, 2009

Finished Object Friday

This is just one of the Christmas gifts I have been working on this year. I made socks for all of my "sisters" - Angie, Lauren and Mary. I had fun working with different yarns. They are all made out of 100% cotton yarn. I hope they wear well. This is the same yarn I use for dishcloths, so it should, huh? :)


These are Mary's socks. I've had fun naming each pair as I knit them. This one is called "Lavender Ice." I will probably share the other socks later. I haven't taken good pictures of them being modeled yet. :)

How about you? Any Christmas gifts you can share now? :) Guidelines for FOF are here.


2 comments:

  1. Those socks are just too cute! What a talented lady you are.

    I finished something, too, but am afraid it's not worth posting about. I made a lined jumper dress, and when I tried it on, discovered that the outer layer is baggy at the bottom. :( Also, the way it hangs on me makes me look pregnant. And I'm not. Right now, anyway.

    SO anyway, I really enjoy seeing what you've accomplished! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!