We are moved into an apartment! That in and of itself has been a journey. I won't give you the long version, but the short version is that God provided a very nice apartment in the complex that Mark and I lived our first year of marriage.
That's the good part... The hard part has been trying to fit from a three bedroom house with two living areas, into a two bedroom apartment. It is a very daunting task.
However, I thought if I brought you all along with me this month as I make some effort in getting us settled, that it would inspire me to just keep plodding! And it will be fun to look back on what we have accomplished. And, hey, maybe you even have some tips for me! I'll take any help I can get!!
The welcome mat I bought before we even moved out of our home, and I saved it for our apartment. The burlap wreath is the same one from last year. That has been one of my most used projects, I do believe!
Not pictured above: the beautiful mum from my parents to really cheer up my front door! But here it is... It's really starting to bloom out!
That's the fun part... The NOT so fun part is what it still going on inside...
(And will you believe it when I say, that is an AFTER shot from Saturday??? Yipes! Inspiration needed ASAP!)
So it may be baby steps at times, but I will try to post a progress photo every day... Except probably Sundays, that IS a day of rest, after all. ;)



Moving is such a job! Happy settling. :)
ReplyDeleteIt has been a very big job! Thank you!!
DeleteOh, yikes! I can't imagine having to go into an apt. Do you have a place for storage? If not, I would have a huge yard sale. LOL!
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of having a hard time wrapping my mind around it as well... I think that's one reason I am having a hard time getting settled! And yes, we do have storage and it is at a convenient location for us, so that does help a lot! (and it is, ahem, rather full...)
DeleteIt does take time, but it will be fun following along with you...I am sure you will have your apartment looking like home sweet home in no time :) Blessings
ReplyDeleteThank you! I hope so! My blog series has been a bit of motivation for me alread. Thanks for coming along for the ride! :)
DeleteI bet it is hard fitting all of your stuff into your apartment. Wow! But I'm sure you can do it!
ReplyDeleteI hate moving, and since I just did, I feel your pain.