So much better!!
And... We now have our dresser back!! We were rather tired of living out of laundry baskets!
(After evicting a little house gecko who had made herself quite at home in my drawer! Don't worry, she now happily resides in the ground cover outside our door with lots of new friends!!) ;)
But lest you think I've almost got us settled in here:
That's our guest bedroom!! (And YES, there is a bed under there!!) oh my... Now you know.... Sigh... Now to sort this mess and decide what I don't need often enough to rate keeping it here... But not tonight!!! :) I hope everyone has a blessed Sunday tomorrow!!



The second bedroom is par for the course for moving! I'm sure you'll have places for everything in no time! :) The master bathroom looks great! I like that shower curtain.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for "normalizing" that bedroom. It's been a while (7 years) since we moved and I have forgotten how long it takes to get settled.
DeleteOne day at a time :) It will all come together and feel very much like home....blessings
ReplyDeleteThank you, Shelley! I hope so! It IS starting to feel a bit more like home. :)
Delete