Friday, October 10, 2008

Finished Object Friday

I hope everyone has had a great week! I have accomplished quite a few things around the house - including a detail job on my kitchen counters - the Home Sanctuary small thing on Wednesday (the counters, not the detail, I added that part!) :) If you haven't joined in on the Company Girls hop over and take a look. It is such an encouragement! and sometimes just the boost I need to get some things done!

Another item on my to do list was to finish sending the invitations for the "Welcome Baby Tea Party." (I'm hoping we can have the tea party before the baby comes, but it may be after!) :) I know I already posted one invitation here, but I didn't want to combine my meme with Kelli's. The invitations are also my F.O.F. As I said before, each one turned out different. I finished the insides on Saturday. They are cute inside as well, with bits of pretty paper and the party info cut out with pretty scissors and edged in gold ink.





So what have you been "crafting" lately? :) Share your projects below. For guidelines click here.

(Coming next week: a knitting project - finally one I will be able to share!) :)


6 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! Stamping truly is addicting! Thanks for visiting Shore's End.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again I love the cards. You could sell them. I will post the card I finished as my finished object but it is nowhere near as cute as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cards are adorable! I really like the inking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards! So cute!!! (I'm having a hard time posting comments for some reason so I'm listed as anon for now) ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards are so cute!! Love the ribbon :-)

    Have a blessed weekend!
    Sallie (from Company Girls)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!