What lovely flowers! You mentioned that it was taken at the Gaylord Texan. I wonder if there is an affiliation with the Opryland Hotel in Nashville. They have a very elaborate christmas display during the holidays. I don't think I have ever commented on your blog, but I read it almost daily. I enjoy it very much.
Tammy, Thank you for taking time to comment today! I'm glad you enjoy my little blog! I am pretty sure the Gaylord is part of the resort in Nashville. They also do an ice sculpture exhibit here, it is very neat!
What lovely flowers! You mentioned that it was taken at the Gaylord Texan. I wonder if there is an affiliation with the Opryland Hotel in Nashville. They have a very elaborate christmas display during the holidays. I don't think I have ever commented on your blog, but I read it almost daily. I enjoy it very much.
ReplyDeleteTammy, Thank you for taking time to comment today! I'm glad you enjoy my little blog! I am pretty sure the Gaylord is part of the resort in Nashville. They also do an ice sculpture exhibit here, it is very neat!
ReplyDelete