
I watched all three girls last night. We had a blast! I made cookies with the older two. They had a blast decorating (and eating) the cookies! :)
Faithie is really a character. She is growing up so fast! (sniff!)
I think she ate more sprinkles than made it to the cookies.
Oh, well.
Gracey had so much fun. She was so excited to make cookies!
She wanted to make blue trees. So we did!
(There's one on the table - not the one she's eating.)
They actually turned out pretty cute - kind of like "blue spruce."
(Note Baby Hope in the background. She's not quite into cookies yet, but it won't be long! She'll be a month old on Thursday!)
The cookies look yummy! It is so fun making thing with the kids, they get excited about the smallest things. Hope you Grandpa is doing better soon, we will be praying for him.
ReplyDelete