Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Christmas...

... with Mark's family! We had a wonderful visit with Mark's family over Christmas. Here are just a few pictures from our time with them... it is so hard to pick which ones to share! :) I hope you enjoy them.

Here is one of Santa's elves hard at work.


Reading the Christmas story.


Opening presents




This little guy loves "MoMen." So I made a little one just for him. :)



Monkey see.... Monkey Do!


Playing games


The last piece to the puzzle!


Well, that's a little snippet of our Christmas days (some pictures are from surrounding days.) :) If you would like to see more pictures click here. We are back home now and I am enjoying some "down" time. This past weekend has been very full and fun, and I am enjoying a day of not doing much at all! :)

0 Friendly Greetings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!