Well, we weren't able to get as much Christmas up as we would have liked today - mostly due to technical (lighting) issues! (stupid cheap tree!) But I was able to decorate my mantle and all my fall decor is packed away for another year! The garland and stockings are new this year. Well, so is the mantle, it was a Christmas gift from Mom and Dad last year! Melissa suggested posting a Christmas picture each day from now until Christmas. We'll see how many days I get in, but I'm going to try. It sounds like fun! :)
Happy December!
The stocking looks good. Can't wait to see your photo's of the day. I think this will be alot of fun.
ReplyDeleteI love your new "bloglift"! Your mantle looks so pretty and festive. I think if we didn't have trouble with the lights at our house, we'd feel like we'd missed out on a tradition...
ReplyDelete