Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall Home Tour

Welcome to our home... come on in!

Up the walkway first...

(My new garden flag and stand!)

Then in the front door:


Here's the living room:

(The front door is to the right left of this picture.)

I love this garland I found for the mantle.

I want some little lights to go in the garland. (Is that still in? Nevermind... I like them!) :)
Oh, and lest you think I already have a fire going... it's a fake! I don't trust my chimney to have a real fire in it. These actually look very real and sound convincing as well! :)

A close look at the coffee table:


The little chest behind the couch.

(The girls head here when they come over to play! Lots of fun things - books, paper, stickers, markers, stamps, dolls...)

On my dining room table:


As you can tell, I've really gotten into my fall decorating this year. I love having a mantle to decorate too. It adds a lot to my living room! (For those that don't know, I got this one for Christmas last year... Thanks, Dad and Mom!) All the decor will be perfect for the little party I'm having next month! (More on that later!)

I hope you enjoyed the tour! Let me know when you can come for a real visit and I'll light a candle, make some tea or hot chocolate and serve up something sweet, maybe some of Mark's yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies! :)

Until then!

6 comments:

  1. It is beautiful, would you like to come and do mine?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I love decorating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real visit would be so much fun! Your decorations are so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house looks great. I am ready to come for a real visit, it has been way to long. I will try to get pictures of my decorating attempts posted, actually Mom did some so it's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all come on over! I'm serious about the invite!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your house looks cute! I love the candle holders on your coffee table and dining table. They're so interesting. You have a way with putting it all together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!