Well, I hope everyone had a good weekend. All my hopes of posting more this week have been dashed... Ike wreaked havoc in our area - more specifically at our house. We are all ok, and thankfully our house is too. We are just without electricity and internet, the phone is back (but all our phones are cordless). A pine tree fell and ripped them all out. Most of our church family have lost power some time or another. My parents were out almost 48 hours until noon today, and we have been staying with them since Saturday - they have had hot water.
Anyway, I will try to update more soon and post pictures. It's good to be back online though. (Funny how you get used to things!) :)
Night!
Charity
We're also without power here in Cinti thanks to Ike. My parents have power so we're hanging out here today--taking showers and doing some laundry.
ReplyDeleteWe lost a lot of little tree branches but just one big limb. The only house damage is a loose shingle.
I hope you get power soon! It sounds like Ike didn't want to ease up as he went inland! I'm glad you didn't have much damage.
ReplyDeleteGlad you all are alright. It is not fun to be without power. Mom & Dad lost two huge tree's in their back yard and power for a day or two. Funny we did not have that problem here in Iowa.
ReplyDelete