Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Best Medicine!

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
~e.e. cummings

This was taken a couple of weeks ago the day after Hurricane Ike.
Aren't Angie and I such good influences!? :)
To me, laughter is a ray of sunshine that perks us up when we're down and keeps us going when we want to stop. It is a way to bring light into the dark as we pursue our purpose. God does not dwell in darkness. He radiates light! He radiates joy!
Debbie Macomber ~ Knit Together


(I know this one's out of focus... I couldn't resist!)



The last picture never fails to bring a smile to my face.
It is Faithie a year ago!

I hope you enjoyed the smiles for today! I was reminded when reading Knit Together in my devo time today of the importance of laughter! It's great!

Keep smiling! :)
Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Chari! If they ever get in trouble for making faces at their teachers, they can come back and blame it on you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! We need more pictures like this! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!