Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Update No. 1...

There are several things that I want to share from recent events. First things first, however.

Thank you all for your sweet birthday greetings! I felt like I was getting little birthday cards all day long! :) Thank you to the friends and family who have "put up" with me all these years! :)

I had a nice day. Mark went and got me breakfast - Shipley's doughnuts and koloches - Regina was the first to call with a "Happy Birthday" (She was pleased with herself!) :) I also talked to my mom and my in-laws. I puttered around the house most of the day, then ran a couple of errands/shopping with Mark. (It was nice to have him around on a Monday!) Then over to Dad and Mom's for a birthday party with friends! It was a nice day. :)

Click on the album below for pictures. First are pictures from Angie's birthday, then pictures of last night.
Birthdays 2008


I said I had more to blog about, and I do... just not tonight. Time for bed. (Mark and I took a quick trip and I have some pictures from that and other things to share.)

Blessings!

0 Friendly Greetings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!