Happy Birthday, Chari! We love you and are so proud of the beautiful young woman, with a heart for the Lord, that you have become! May you have a wonderful 27th year!
On September 1st, 1981, I was out delivering Coca-cola. My supervisor, trying to track me down, called up an apartment complex where I delivered, and left word for me to call Coke. That was around 1:00 pm. I asked if I could finish up there and he said, "You'd better hurry!" Little did I know that it would be close to midnight before you came! Happy Birthday, Baby!
Best wishes for a happy, happy birthday, Chari! Here's to many more happy years. I think you already have some treasures that are priceless: a loving husband and family.
happy birthday, Charity Dawn, little bitty baby, as your ol' dad used to call you. sorry you couldn't spend it with us. which brings up a point. when are you headed back up this way?
Happy Birthday, Chari! We love you and are so proud of the beautiful young woman, with a heart for the Lord, that you have become! May you have a wonderful 27th year!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
Happy Birthday to one of my dearest friends. Love you lots and hope you have a wonderful day. Love, Melissa
ReplyDeleteOn September 1st, 1981, I was out delivering Coca-cola. My supervisor, trying to track me down, called up an apartment complex where I delivered, and left word for me to call Coke. That was around 1:00 pm. I asked if I could finish up there and he said, "You'd better hurry!" Little did I know that it would be close to midnight before you came! Happy Birthday, Baby!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dad
Happy Birthday Charity!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. It looks like you are surrounded by a lot of loving family and friends. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDelete~Benny~
Happy Birthday! I didn't realize that I was older than you by about seven months...Why, you're still a "baby"! ;o)
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed your day!!!
Devan
Best wishes for a happy, happy birthday, Chari! Here's to many more happy years. I think you already have some treasures that are priceless: a loving husband and family.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday, Charity Dawn, little bitty baby,
ReplyDeleteas your ol' dad used to call you.
sorry you couldn't spend it with us.
which brings up a point. when are you headed back up this way?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI Love You!!!!