Due to a visit from our friend, Ike, who turned out to be not so friendly... I haven't done a whole lot of "crafting" this week. (I have done some pretty knitting, but alas... it is a gift - not Christmas so you will see it before then!) :) I wanted to share a craft that I did two years ago.
I got the idea from the Better Homes and Gardens website. They have many neat and easy craft ideas. (hmmm... seems like I just did a pumpkin post!) :)
Now for your projects!! :)
I like the pumpkins, they are very cute. I am doing something like that for the food table at our hayride tonight. Maybe I will get some pictures taken. I finally had a project done so I could join your FOF.
ReplyDeletePumpkins are adorable! I need to get my Fall stuff out!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Great job! :)
ReplyDelete