DAD!!!
(Just a little late posting.)

You are an awesome guy! The older I get, the more I appreciate your wisdom and discernment, and you easy-going, steady character. Happy Birthday!
For Dad's birthday on Wednesday, Mom, Angie and I surprised him at work with a cake to share with his co-workers. :)

(It was very yummy!!!)
Well, Dad, we were early with this part of your gift...

and late with the rest, but it is now on order!
Here you go!!! :)

You are an awesome guy! The older I get, the more I appreciate your wisdom and discernment, and you easy-going, steady character. Happy Birthday!
For Dad's birthday on Wednesday, Mom, Angie and I surprised him at work with a cake to share with his co-workers. :)

(It was very yummy!!!)
Well, Dad, we were early with this part of your gift...
and late with the rest, but it is now on order!
Here you go!!! :)
0 Friendly Greetings:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!