I'm pulling a finished object that I've had done for a while. I've had it in reserve. :) I haven't done much crafting this week and very little knitting! Oh, well. I made this tray for my toiletries in my bedroom. The vanity that they sit on has a flip top lid and I needed something to put them on so I didn't have to move each one individually every time I needed in. So it also serves and important function.

Here it is serving it's purpose:

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm off to prepare for IKE! (I don't like Ike, btw.... Ike the Hurricane that is!) :) Until later, you are welcome to join me for FOF. For guidelines,
click here. For other posts, click the label below. :)
Really cute little tray! I'll bet I could find several uses for such a cute tray in my house!
ReplyDeleteYour toiletries look so cute in that tray!
ReplyDeleteTray is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI tried to participate but don't think I did everything correctly. Let me know what I need to fix! Thanks!
p.s. can't get my comment to work right, so I'm using anonymous
~Kristi
It looks great!!! :)
ReplyDelete