I'm sure you each remember where you were when you heard the terrible news. I was at Bible college in Cincinnati. One of my friends came into class and told us the first account of the events in New York. I remember being more horrified as I learned more. By the end of the week, many of us were convinced that we would soon be seeing many of our boys off to war. Although, things haven't quite reached the magnitude of World War II, I know that many of us have family or close friends that serve our country in one way or another. Here are two of my heroes:
Ryan (left) is Mark's brother and a volunteer fireman.
Max (right) is a Marine reserve currently finishing up a 9 month tour in Iraq.
Max is a close friend of our family.
Please pray a special prayer for him and his wife, Amber.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Max (right) is a Marine reserve currently finishing up a 9 month tour in Iraq.
Max is a close friend of our family.
Please pray a special prayer for him and his wife, Amber.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Graphic courtesy of Home Sweet Home Graphics.
Graphic courtesy of Home Sweet Home Graphics.
0 Friendly Greetings:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!