Jesus! what a Friend for sinners!
Jesus! Lover of my soul;
Friends may fail me, foes assail me,
He, my Savior, makes me whole.
Jesus! what a Strength in weakness!
Let me hide myself in Him.
Tempted, tried, and sometimes failing,
He, my Strength, my victory wins.
Refrain:
Hallelujah! what a Savior!
Hallelujah! what a Friend!
Saving, helping, keeping, loving,
He is with me to the end.
Selected from:
Our Great Saviour
by J. Wilbur Chapman
I know this is late... sometimes Sunday is so busy! But, I missed last week and didn't want to miss another.
I took the picture yesterday in my front yard. I heard a buzzing noise when I stepped outside, and just had to get the camera. I am having fun getting good shots. :) (Not that I'm a pro or anything!) I hope everyone's week is off to a good start. I've already got a good beginning on housework. I'm hoping to stay on top of things since this week is going to be so busy. I probably won't be posting anything until Friday. :)
Blessings!

I took the picture yesterday in my front yard. I heard a buzzing noise when I stepped outside, and just had to get the camera. I am having fun getting good shots. :) (Not that I'm a pro or anything!) I hope everyone's week is off to a good start. I've already got a good beginning on housework. I'm hoping to stay on top of things since this week is going to be so busy. I probably won't be posting anything until Friday. :)
Blessings!

0 Friendly Greetings:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!