Friday, December 12, 2008

Finished Object Friday



"And the cherries were hung on the tree with care..."

If you'll look carefully, you'll see that they are different from the ones I made earlier this year. These cherries are for my Grandma for Christmas. Since she rarely visits my blog and since she already ordered them for Christmas, I figured it was safe to post them. :)

The main difference in this is that I crocheted a little loop at the top for a ornament hanger. It's more convenient. I wished I would have done it on mine.

So do you have any special Christmas projects you've been working on this week? Or even something you made last year. Here are the guidelines for posting.

0 Friendly Greetings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!