Happy Birthday to my favorite two year old... Faithie!!
(Pardon me while I repost a favorite picture!)

(This picture from last year. One year old.)
(Pardon me while I repost a favorite picture!)
(This picture from last year. One year old.)
Don't they grow so fast! I know her mommy and daddy are very proud of her. She is such a special little girl!
(Picture from Regina's camera.)
Such a big girl now!

(In pigtails, reading her favorite book at Chari's house... Sheep in a Jeep {link for preview}. I have it memorized now!)
A big shout out to Darren and Regina for raising such sweet little girls! and for letting me spoil them just a little bit! :)
(In pigtails, reading her favorite book at Chari's house... Sheep in a Jeep {link for preview}. I have it memorized now!)
A big shout out to Darren and Regina for raising such sweet little girls! and for letting me spoil them just a little bit! :)
Just a bit about Faithie:
- The first thing she does when coming to my house is head for the pantry!
- She has a favorite blanket at my house, and she knows where to find it.
- She loves to sing (very musical like the rest of her family.)
- She loves shoes and purses - girly girl!
- She has been slow in talking but is at a three year old level in some intellectual areas.
- She loves to say "Amen" in church.
- If she doesn't know you, you might think she is very serious... but just wait! :)
- She can be very focused... just try getting her attention!
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!!


They grow-up way too fast. The picture are so cute, love the cookie one.
ReplyDelete