Saturday, December 6, 2008

Days of Christmas: Day 6



I know y'all must think I'm a little crazy, but I love having seasonal paper towels! I had some wonderful ones for November that said "We gather with thankful hearts." Seasonal towels bring a festive feel to my kitchen. However, this year... I had looked and looked for Christmas paper towels! Finally Wednesday, I found these at Wally Mart. I am so happy! After all, it's the "little" things that make a house a home, right? :) They even came with a "wintery" roll for January!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...I'm the same way! I will have to look for that paper towel next time I'm at the store. :0)
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm not the only one! Whew...what a relief...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'm not so crazy after all! FYI: These paper towels are made by Viva. (The pretty fall ones were Bounty.) Viva la Viva!! :)

    (Neither the post or this comment are sponsored by Bounty or Viva.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You touched a sore spot with the paper towel subject. For some time now i've been considering boycotting Wal-Mart. No, not because they patronize China, not because they push mom and pop out of business, but because over a year ago they stopped carrying Charlie Brown paper towels.
    Oh, and, how is it that Roger Whittaker was excluded from your playlist?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Charlie Brown... kicked out of Wal-Mart!

    hehehe... when I read your comment to Mark he asked who Roger Whittaker was. Just shows the depth of my devotion! (I'm sure you're relieved!) But just for you, check the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are cute! I don't go through paper towels fast enough to get seasonal ones, but it would be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!